profile
 links
 tag
Assalamualaikum
Duhai HATI,
Janganlah engkau terkorban dengan dunia,
Hidup ini sebenarnya untuk mencari MATI yang sempurna

Being born as a Muslim ,
does not make you a better person.
It's not how you start the race.
It's how you end it..
Subhanallah..

-->

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Creamy Spaghetti Carbonara Recipe






When it comes to eating, I am choosy type of person. I will choose what I really like to eat and I prefer to cook on my own rather than asking my mum to cook it for me. I will also cook for my family because I love seeing other people eating food that I cook.Here is one of my simple favourite dish which I like to cook, Spaghetti Carbonara.  As I am so  lazy to write out my own recipe right now, here is a recipe that I kopi&pasta from other place.haha


INGREDIENTS

A packet of spaghetti
1 can of PREGO Cheese & Herbs spaghetti sauce
Meat (chicken/beef)
1/4 litre of fresh milk
3-4 large cloves of garlic (or 1/4 of a bulb)
a tbsp of oyster sauce
Carrot strips (used a peeler)
Chilli flakes (it's really to cater to our local taste, avoiding 'muak' when consuming too-creamy-too-cheesy food)
Chopped fresh parsley
Grated Parmesan cheese
Fresh grounded pepper
Salt to taste
Olive oil
Water

METHOD

Prepare your spaghetti ...
1. Boil spaghetti in a large pot of water with some salt & olive oil
2. Drain the water & set your spaghetti aside

Prepare the cheese sauce ... (can be done simultaneously with the spaghetti prep)
1. Ground your black pepper, then add garlic to it & start crushing them together
2. Heat olive oil in the pan, then saute the garlic & pepper
3. Add meat to the pan (you might want to add some chicken cube if you like)
4. Add milk and PREGO cheese & herbs, then stir well
5. Add carrot strips, oyster sauce, chilli flakes & chopped fresh parsley

Combine the two ...
1. Add yer cooked spaghetti to the sauce in the pan
2. Add water to the consistency you like (I prefer just a little bit ... let it be not too thick as it will thicken by the time the dish cools down for ppl to eat :) )
3. Serve with grated Parmesan & parsley

Copied and edited from http://cwynire.blogspot.com/2008/12/creamy-carbonara-mamas-style.html

No comments:

Post a Comment